ZeroPack - Monta BIOPACK® 860 Compostable, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly packaging tape
If you send packages and use tape then this is your solution to being green!
You no longer have to worry about not being 100% green and eco-friendly when shipping your products. With our ZeroPack compostable mailers, compostable packaging tape, compostable bubble wrap and our compostable labels we've got you covered for a complete solution for your shipping needs!
Compostable clear packing tape:
- monta BIOPACK® 860 - made in Europe
- The first certified sustainable, compostable self-adhesive tape!
- Made from about 90% renewable resources
- PLA bio-based film, no fossil resources
- Natural rubber adhesive, made from predominantly renewable resources
- Australia's first natural rubber adhesive
- Core made from 100 % recycled cardboard
- For sealing medium-weight parcels and packages
- Hand tearable
- 50mm wide x 80m long
- 12 month shelf-life
- Hand tearable, and suitable for sealing and heavy packaging.
- Suitable for industrial composting
- Tested and certified by TÜV Austria for industrial compostability
- Meets the requirements of EN 13432, ASTM D 6400-04, AS 4736 (2006) and ISO 17088 (2012) regarding:
- Material characteristics.
Don't be caught out by that nasty biodegradable stuff that has chemicals added to it so that it can degrade in the environment. It's basically just plastic with more nastiness added to it to make it "eco-friendly" when it really isn't.
If it doesn't say that it's 100% compostable and is certified by the ABA and or the TUV (the global leader in compostable certification), then it's not truly eco-friendly!