There are currently severe delays with customs in Australia, which can add up to 5 business days to the delivery times. We apologise for this delay, but unfortunately, it is out of our control and would be affecting any items imported to Australia. Note that this only applies to special order items coming into Australia and not stocked items.
Our order process:
This is the fulfilment process once an order has been placed.
- Once you have placed your order, the processing phase begins. This can take 1-2 business days to complete.
Once the processing phase has been completed
- if your items are in stock your order will be shipped straight away.
- When an order has started the shipping phase you will receive an email (check your junk mail) notifying you that your order has been processed and is being shipped.
- You will receive a tracking number via email where applicable.
- In-Stock items usually take between 5-10 business days for delivery.
If your order is classed as a "Special Order" then it is not held in stock at our Adelaide fulfilment centre. We do whatever we can to minimise waste and any carbon footprints thus, Items that are not stocked are ordered in batches, thus reducing waste and any carbon footprint.
- Special Order items can take between 13-25 business days for delivery.
- Once an item has arrived in our fulfilment centre we then check the items for QA purposes and send them out to you using our carbon-neutral delivery company.
- When an order is shipped from our fulfilment centre you will receive a tracking number so that you know when to expect your delivery.
All orders are carbon-offset and are delivered using our carbon-neutral delivery company.
All orders are also sent in 100% Home Compostable satchels.
We appreciate your patience and helping us to reduce waste and environmental impact.
Free delivery is on orders within Australia that are over $75* and under 3kgs.
- Free international delivery for orders over $150* and under 2kgs.
For other orders or weights, shipping will be calculated at check out.
Free signature on delivery for packages weighing 2kgs to 25kgs.
Free authority to leave.
Free shipping cover - All parcels covered for a loss up to $1500 with $100 excess (Only available in Australia).
If you're not home your package will be available for collection from a post office.
We can’t deliver to PO boxes (sorry).
Carbon offset - All Zero Waste Co deliveries are 100% carbon neutral.
All our packages are sent with biodegradable/home compostable packaging.
Pick-up and delivery hours - Monday to Friday, 8 am – 6 pm excluding public holidays & weekends.
All deliveries are fully trackable.
Fulfilment of deliveries once you’ve placed your order are usually completed the same day (Mon-Fri), however, please allow up to 2 business days, especially during busy periods of the year (e.g. Christmas) or when we are running promotions or sales.
Items that are part of the "In Stock" collection the average delivery time is:
- Deliveries to Adelaide and surrounding suburbs by next business day after fulfilment*.
- Australia wide deliveries are on average around 1 – 7 business days after fulfilment*.
- Deliveries to New Zealand are on average around 7 – 10 business days after fulfilment*.
- Deliveries to North America, Western Europe, Asian and the Pacific are on average around 6 – 13 business days after fulfilment*.
- Deliveries to the rest of the world are on average around 10 – 15 business days after fulfilment*.
*For other products (Special Order), the average delivery time is 13 to 25 business days after fulfilment - delivery information is provided in the items description (where applicable).
If you have not received your order within this time, please contact email@example.com
If you require faster delivery, once you have placed your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference and we can provide you with a quote for faster delivery where available.
Delivery to remote areas
You can reach remote addresses with Zero Waste Co! Normally, these are far-flung places that may require a remote surcharge. We’ll always let you know of any remote charges as soon as possible to avoid nasty surprises. And keep in mind that, historically, only 6% of deliveries have been to remote locations with Zero Waste Co.
*Excluding the purchase of mailer/courier bags.
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Customer information - Zero Waste Co - Checkout